What data do we collect?
Coney Island Shellfish Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Coney Island Shellfish Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect, and process, data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Coney Island Shellfish Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry and manage your request
How do we store your data?
The data controller collecting the information described in this statement is Coney Island Shellfish Limited. The Coney Island Shellfish Limited website does not retain personal data.
Coney Island Shellfish Limited will retain your information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil your enquiry requests
Coney Island Shellfish Limited would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of partner companies offering similar products.
If you have agreed to receive marketing materials from us, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Coney Island Shellfish Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Coney Island Shellfish Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Coney Island Shellfish Limited for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Coney Island Shellfish Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Coney Island Shellfish Limited to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Coney Island Shellfish Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Coney Island Shellfish Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Coney Island Shellfish Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Coney Island Shellfish Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +353 877489384
Or write to us: Coney Island Shellfish Ltd., The Lodge, Strandhill, Sligo F91 YH26, Ireland
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Coney Island Shellfish Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Coney Island Shellfish Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Coney Island Shellfish Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +353 877489384
Or write to us at: Coney Island Shellfish Ltd., The Lodge, Strandhill, Sligo F91 YH26, Ireland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Coney Island Shellfish Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission on https://dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us